Artist retreat provided by this 1920's Spanish style duplex originally conceived as a two unit building. The space has been repurposed as an owners unit on the upper floor, an income producing apartment below, and a separate design/work studio that spills out into a California courtyard. The private, magical outdoor environment is created by the subtle dialogue of the main structure and the gracious one level guest house sharing the generous 5600 square feet of land. The integrity of the original architectural style including hardwood oak floors, stucco walls and original windows have all been mindfully preserved with the utmost respect to all the details. Also provided are 2 off street parking accessible from the alley plus ample storage. The total complex will be delivered vacant at closing.